ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION LEGISLATION
This aspect of our business covers the following activities:
- counselling with regard to waste management issues, including recycling and storage of wastes, production and transport of wastes, as well as running a business activity consisting in the collection of municipal waste from property owners,
- legal counselling with regard to the management of packaging and packaging waste, including product fee,
- legal counselling with regard to the assessment of the environmental impact, permits required under the water management legislation, waste production permits, waste transport permits, integrated permits, as well as penalties and liability for damages to the environment,
- preparation of reports specifying clients’ obligations under the environment protection legislation,
- preparation of legal opinions regarding the legal aspects of the environment protection legislation,
- participation in proceedings before courts and other authorities.
This aspect of our activity is supervised by Anna Rynkowska, a legal advisor.