HANDLING THE LEGAL ASPECTS OF THE INVESTMENT PROCESS
This aspect of our business covers the following activities:
- legal assistance in acquiring investment real estate,
- representation during proceedings to issue location decisions, building and use permits,
- representation in negotiations,
- preparation of civil-law contracts, including general contractor and subcontractor agreements,
- representation in disputes between the participants of investment processes.
This part of our activity is handled by Anna Rynkowska, a legal advisor.
Our achievements and experience:
- legal support for a few large residential estates in Warsaw
- obtaining a few location decisions to build waste processing and storage plants
- successful handling of a few proceedings related to updating integrated permits
- obtaining several dozen permits to transport, reuse, process and store wastes for companies from different business sectors.
- our staff have supported one of our clients in in the process of instituting and handling a “landfill reclamation” procedure